- 1. Paranormal FAQs
- 1. Is there solid proof that ghosts exist?31.07.17More
This is an excellent question. The answer is no, there is not 100% solid, empirical evidence that ghosts or spirits exist.
- 2. Does the equipment paranormal investigative teams carry prove the existence of spirits or ghosts?31.07.17More
No, the equipment used by paranormal investigators only shows changes in atmosphere and the surroundings, such as:
- Temperature fluctuations
- Changes in humidity
- Detect sounds that aren't heard by human ears due to being a higher or lower frequency
- Electromagnetic changes
- And more
- 3. Do you antagonize the spirits?31.07.17More
Absolutely not! Regardless of how they may have been while alive, there is absolutely no reason to disrespect the dead. In our personal experiences and investigations, we have found that being respectful nets more in the way of inexplicable activity and intelligent EVP's
- 4. Are you skeptical?31.07.17More
We are not skeptical of the plausible existence of spirits and an afterlife. We are skeptical of the evidences we collect, which is why we spent a lot of time investigating every possible. logical, and scientific cause for evidence collected; otherwise known as "de-bunking".
- 5. Do you believe in ghosts?31.07.17More
We are open-minded to the plausibility that they may in fact exist.